All participants in your program must：
- Have a native or near-native level of English.
- Be aged between 14 years and 17 years-11 months during the time of the program.
- Be available for the full one week commitment and complete any pre-training requirements
- Have motivation and enthusiasm for the challenge.
See our FAQs or read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Our programs aren't for everyone. We carefully screen each applicant and require a reference from each student's homeroom teacher and another unrelated adult to attest to the student's suitability to teach in a classroom setting.
If you are interested in taking part in this program and fulfil this criteria, you can apply for our program by:
Submitting an expression of Interest applications by the end of May for our program from July 1st 2018.
This will include:
- Basic contact and personal information.
- One reference from your school and one from another adult referee.
- This form will be submitted online.
Once we have read your application, we will contact you with a further application and introduction package. You will need to pay 50% of the program fees to confirm your place.
Teacher or Chaperone Applications
Please email us here (email@example.com) with an expression of interest for Program leader or Chaperone positions, or if you are interested in organising a group trip from your school or community.